Sydney was amazingly fun. Haven't got time to upload pictures. Will want to visit again some time, for sure. Ski trip is crazily tough to organise..I prob won't try to do something to big-scale again. Especially I'm the type who wants to get things really right, it just didn't happen this trip. And I still entertain the thought of just organising it and setting it up, and not going. just so I can rest and get away from all that. And I need rest. Anyhow, please pray about the trip as I have been doing, cos it really is not what I can do, but what God does that matters.
For the first time, I'm not looking forward to the next semester in anticipation. Maybe it has got to do with my results the past semester..but I shall move on. And just study harder next. While I've obviously set my target for next sem at H1s, I will be careful not to let that overshadow my other commitments.
sigh.
the photo not taken.
the coffee not served.
For the first time, I'm not looking forward to the next semester in anticipation. Maybe it has got to do with my results the past semester..but I shall move on. And just study harder next. While I've obviously set my target for next sem at H1s, I will be careful not to let that overshadow my other commitments.
sigh.
the photo not taken.
the coffee not served.
Thursday, July 17, 2008